The Group of Computational Mathematics and Physics of University of Informatics Science announce the II International Workshop on Computational Mathematics as part of II International Scientific Conference of University of Informatics Science UCIENCIA 2016
- High Performance Computations
- Bioinformatics and Applications
- Computational Mathematics
- Computational Simulations in Nanoscopic and Mesoscopic Systems
Prof. PhD. Luis Ramiro Piñeiro Díaz (UH, Cuba). President
Prof. PhD.Rafael A. Trujillo Rasúa (UCI, Cuba)
Prof. PhD. Giusseppe B. Suffritti (Univ. di Sassari, Itay)
Prof. PhD. Jorge Gulín González (UCI, Cuba)
Prof. PhD. Ailec Granda Dihigo (UCI, Cuba)
Prof. PhD. Juan P. Febles Rodriguez (UCI, Cuba)
PhD. Jorge Gulín González (UCI)
MSc. Mario Pupo Meriño (UCI)
Bsc. Edisel Navas Conyedo (UCI)
Eng. Gilbert Arias Naranjo (UCI)
Eng. Ernesto Ortega Diaz (UCI)
Eng. Andres Ruiz Puentes (UCI)
Spanish and English
PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION OF THE WORK
The contributions will be presented in the following format:
- Document in no more than 15 pages, using Microsoft Office Word or Open Office Writer.
- The font used is Times New Roman 11 points and paper dimensions 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm (Letter). The top and bottom margins are at 3.81 cm and 1.2 cm shall be left to the right and 2 cm for the left.The text should be written with 1.5 spacing and a blank line as a separator between sections.
- Entries must include: Title in Spanish and English.Full names of authors and institutional affiliations. Report from the corresponding author with an asterisk (*). Using numeric indexes above at the end of the full names to distinguish different authors with institutional affiliations.
- Abstract will be included in Spanish and English, with an extension of 200-250 words and between four and five key words in both languages. In the case of book reviews will not be necessary.
- We will use the International System of Units and the comma (,) in the figures.
- Tables and figures should be inserted in the body of the text and be optimized for black and white printing and preferably in vector formats.
- The acceptance of the work shall be subject to evaluation by the Scientific Committee for each thematic workshop. Papers must be uploaded to the official website of the event: http://uciencia.uci.cu
- The papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference at a later date to the completion of it. A selection of papers will be published in the Revista Cubana de Ciencias Informáticas RCCi (http://rcci.uci.cu, firstname.lastname@example.org)